An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Thursday 27 January 2011

I'm back....


I'm back....finally...after a mad few months where Christmas took over (still in the job I was supposed to be leaving....looks like I'll be there a little longer too!) ahh, the joys of working in retail...everything else had to take a back seat, including my costume business dreams...though I haven't given up on them just yet (just feeling a little fickle at the moment!!) so to start the new year I have finally completed the doll body patterns and I have just put the first ones in my Etsy shop as a digital download...I'm feeling quite pleased with myself now!

No comments:

Post a Comment