An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Friday 9 September 2011

Dreams coming true...

After years of dreaming and waiting...I'm finally leaving work to concentrate on a full time business. It's sooo exciting and just a little scary, but it's got to be better doing what I love (even if I'm poor I'll be a lot happier). I'm planning to carry on with dolls and gifts and my costume making will become a very large part of it...my other blog http://starlightcostumes.blogspot.com
will feature the dressmaking part and I'll be continuing with my dolls (and adding my other prim gift stuff) here. So please keep checking back with me, I'll be adding loads of goodies to my ETSY and FOLKSY shops as well as adding a few EBAY bargains too!

No comments:

Post a Comment