An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Thursday 5 July 2012

This is sammy the 'Cranford' Dog! Anyone who watched the popular bbc series 'Cranford' will probably recognise the style of outfit! Definitely one of my more unusual commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment