An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Saturday 27 October 2012

I have now done three outdoor markets and I have to say they're not for the feint hearted! At the first one it rained twice, luckily it started after I was undercover, though the leaky bits were a bit of a nuisance...good job I had a clear plastic sheet with me! At the second one it was really foggy when we set up so I had to spend time drying up the stall before I could fill it! Then the third one, which was yesterday was very cold and became so windy in the afternoon that our gazebo started blowing away so much so that we had to give in to the elements...needless to say that's the fastest packing away I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment