An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Friday 28 October 2011

New faces



Just finished painting these three antique style dolls I now need to dress them (and some others) ready for the first of my Christmas fairs next week.

I don't seem to have quite so many dolls this time, but I do have loads of christmas goodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment