An Introduction...

Welcome to my new blogspot...and to start, a little about my journey here...

I have a background in costume design and I have been making dolls for many years. My recent creations have been cloth dolls inspired by antique dolls and my family history (another of my favourite pastimes). I also love creating anything with fabric and I'm enjoying experimenting with different styles and designing unique items.

In this blog I will share doll info, tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years and also pics and even a few patterns, so please check back often to see what's new....

Monday 10 October 2011

So busy...

I'm delighted to already be so busy...check my other blog for what's happening in my costume world (making a Dorothy costume today) www.starlightcostumes.blogspot.com
I'm also busy filling up my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/auntpollysdolls
and if that wasn't enough I will be participating in 2 christmas craft fairs:
Crafty Christmas fair in aid of Forget Me Not charity
Christmas event with a twist
and just to finish me off (it probably will) I have two full cast sets of costumes to design and make for Shining Stars Theatre Schools...think I might be in need of a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment